Assessment of Qualification for Skilled Migration for Australia and New Zealand
• Preparation of Exact documentation for different kind of Occupation under Skilled Migration List
• Avoid Negative Skills Assessment we will thoroughly assess your qualification based on Skills Assessment body criteria
• We assist both Trade and Non Trade Occupation Skills Assessment, Nursing and Medical Occupation
Application of Sponsorship under Permanent Residency and Temporary Residency
• We assist in preparation of documentation needed for Sponsorship Approval required by the State and Approved Sponsor for Temporary Residency
• Actual Research of criteria required for the success of Sponsorship enable to be selected to apply for Permanent Visa.
• Permanent and Temporary Resident Sponsorship for Nursing, and Trade Occupation in Sydney after Positive Skills Assessment and Australian Nursing Registration.
Assistance in Preparation and application for Permission to undertake Australian Nursing registration
• Preparation of documentations according to Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) Registration Process
• Making a booking or reservation of seat for 13 weeks conversion course from Accredited Provider along States of Australia.
• Assistance of Job Placement after completion of Conversion Course
Study with us
For those Health Care Professionals who wish not to undertake or waiting for the Permission Letter to undertake Professional Registration and has been granted a visa to stay in Australia Permanently or Temporarily we also offer a course that will give a gateway to get a job in the Health Care Industry which is now under shortage of staff . We offer courses in:
• Certificate III – Aged Care Work
• Certificate IV – Aged Care Work
• Certificate IV – Training and Assessment
• Certificate IV – Frontline Management
In Australia Health Care Workers should have those one of the qualification above to be part of the Health Care Team in Aged Care Industry which involves: Australian Aged Care legal requirements, Sociology, Social justice and human rights, ethical practice, working with others, leadership, complex care issues, resident support and care, The accreditation Process, and Aged Care funding Instrument Standards.
If you want to avail our Courses please log on to our Registered Training Organisation Website:
www.sureoceania.com.au for more details